Transportation (Van Driver)/STNA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
Indian Lake Rehabilitation Center
14442 U.S. Highway 33 West, Lakeview, OH 43331, US
Full and Part Time
STNA Transportation Driver
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Valid driver license in good standings as determined by the company
• Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job
• Must be STNA
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As a Driver at Saber Healthcare you will be responsible for:
• Transporting residents to and from scheduled appointments and activity outings
• Ensure equipment and work areas are safe
• Ensure equipment and supplies are properly stored
• Comply with all company policies related to public safety and driving in accordance with the company standards and state traffic law
• Perform preventative service/ maintenance checks on the vehicle
• Responsible for scheduling service maintenance for vehicle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/