Registered Nurse (RN) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
Grand River Health and Rehab Center
1515 Brookstone Blvd, Painesville, OH 44077, US
Full and Part Time
Are you an experienced Nurse looking to make a difference? Are you really utilizing all your nursing skills and abilities to their fullest potential? Would you like to work for a stable company, who appreciates a good Nurse and allows that Nurse to be able to reach their fullest potential, all while being able to make a difference in a patient's life every day? If this sounds like the type of nurse you can be, then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Health Insurance
- FREE Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount programs!!
- College Planning
- Employee recognition program!
- Saber Foundation: People Helping People
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
- On-the-job training provided
- Competitive Salaries
- Multiple Health Insurance Options!
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/