Registered Dietitian Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
Autumn Care of Shallotte
237 Mulberry Street, Shallotte, NC 28470, US
Are you an experienced Dietitian looking to make a difference? Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their fullest potential? Would you like to work for a stable company, who appreciates a good Dietitian and allows that Dietitian to be able to reach their fullest potential, all while being able to make a difference in a patient's life every day? If this sounds like the type of Dietitian you can be, then we have the perfect career choice for you.
- Health Insurance
- FREE Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays!!!
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount programs!!
- Long Term / Short Term Disability
- Employee recognition program!
- Saber Foundation: People Helping People
- B.S. degree in Dietetics or Foods and Nutrition
- Maintain nutrition knowledge base related to long term care through continuing education to ensure the application of current research information and methods to nutrition practice
- Maintain continuing education to meet requirements for registration as set forth by the American Dietetic Association and to meet state licensure requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience as a professional dietitian or dietetic technician in long term care with some administrative responsibility, or (1) years’ experience as a registered consulting dietitian with one or more long-term care facilities
- Must maintain active membership and registration in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) and with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Must maintain active state licensure and membership in State Dietetic Association
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
It is the mission of our facilities to provide the highest quality of care possible to all those families we are privileged to serve! This entails a continuing commitment to always maintain the highest standards. It is through our tradition of caring and excellence and our innovation for the future that our goals for being the best are realized!
The Saber Advantage
- Competitive Salaries
- Multiple Health Insurance Options!
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/