Occupational Therapist Registered – OTR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
4180 Sage Bluff Crossing, Fort Wayne, IN 46804, US
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• The employee must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university.
• A current and valid license granted from the state of employment
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
• Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for Occupational Therapy
• Establishes an individualized treatment program with a consultation to facility staff in areas of Occupational Therapy
• Provides results of the evaluation and treatment objectives to caregivers, family members, and residents
• Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
• Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
• Monitors the resident’s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
• Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/