Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
University Manor Health Care Center
2186 Ambleside Drive, Cleveland, OH 44106, US
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Long term experience preferred
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
- Perform minor repairs and supervise the day-to-day repair, improvement and preventative maintenance of the building, equipment, lawn, and grounds
- Arrange for and manage outside repair, maintenance and construction services according to procedures
- Pluming and electrical knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/