Housekeeping Supervisor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
Highland Pointe Health & Rehabilitation Center
402 Golf View Lane, Highland Heights, OH 44143, US
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As an Housekeeping Supervisor at Saber Healthcare you will be responsible for:
• Interview, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate personnel within the Environmental Services to include laundry, housekeeping and maintenance staff
• Make job assignments and set priorities for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly duties
• Must meet company policies and state and federal regulations regarding environmental services
• Maintain required records, operate within budget, purchase supplies within budget, and notify the Executive Director immediately of any variances to budge
• Ensure all work areas and equipment are clean, safe and orderly
• Ensure strict adherence to procedures involving chemicals, hazardous equipment or object
• Knowledgeable on duties of Housekeeping Aide
• Knowledgeable on duties of Laundry Aide
• Knowledgeable on duties of Maintenance Director
• Promptly address any hazardous conditions or equipment
• Plan facility environmental services in conjunction with other department heads and facility departments within company policies and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/