Certified Dietary Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saber Healthcare Group
Caring Heights Community Care and Rehabilitation Center
234 Coraopolis Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108, US
Are you an experienced Dietary Manager looking to make a difference? Are you utilizing all your skills and abilities to their fullest potential? Would you like to work for a stable company, who appreciates a good manager and encourages that manager to be able to reach their fullest potential, all while being able to make a difference in a patient's life every day? If this sounds like the type of manager you can be, then Saber Healthcare is the perfect career opportunity for you.
- Health Insurance Options Available
- FREE Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount programs
- Long Term / Short Term Disability
- Employee recognition program!
- Saber Foundation: People Helping People
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must hold or be capable of acquiring certificates required by the state.
- Certified Dietary Manager (Required)
- Serv Safe or similar food safety certification required
It is the mission of our facilities to provide the highest quality of care possible to all those families we are privileged to serve! This entails a continuing commitment to always maintain the highest standards. It is through our tradition of caring and excellence and our innovation for the future that our goals for being the best are realized!
The Saber Advantage
- Competitive Salaries
- Multiple Health Insurance Options!
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.
Learn more at https://careers.saberhealth.com/